August 9, 2021
There’s nothing quite like being the first ones to occupy a brand new home. Everything is new, unscathed, and just waiting to provide years of enjoyment and reliable function. As many new homebuyers learn, however, not all builders offer the freedom to customize some elements during the various phases of construction. For this and countless other reasons, it’s vital to choose a home builder who listens closely, encourages your input, and implements the desired customizations in a timely, professional manner.
At Sortino Properties, we make it easy for new construction home buyers to have their house built exactly as they’ve been envisioning it. We have a long history in Rochester, NY which allows us to offer construction add-ons and customizations that aren’t always available from others. Here are just a few of the ways we help make your new home, undeniably yours.
- Custom decks, patios and other professionally installed hardscape features
- Room additions to serve as dedicated offices, sunrooms or kids’ playrooms
- Custom cabinetry, flooring, tile and many other interior enhancements
- Dream bathrooms with whirlpools, custom showers and sink configurations
- Expertly-crafted shelf designs for a seamless look that provides ample storage
- Integrated Wi-Fi options and home security to keep you connected and safe
- Looking for something truly unique? Discuss your ideas with our designers
Building your first brand new home is one of the most rewarding and demanding things you’ll ever do, and the importance of choosing the right builder simply can’t be overstated. If you’re in the process of planning a new residential construction and looking for a skilled builder with a reputation of success, efficiency and customer satisfaction, the professionals at Sortino Properties in Rochester, NY are here and ready to bring your vision to life.
To learn more about out custom enhancements for your new construction home, get in touch with Sortino Properties and we’ll do our absolute best to help. We can be reached by phone at 585-225-7000 during regular hours, or via email 24/7 through our contact page.