November 1, 2019
While there are many important steps when it comes to building a new home, one of the most crucial is choosing the perfect site for your residential build. Too often, homeowners choose a site without doing all the necessary back-end research to make sure that it’s a good fit. This can include looking into the land’s history, zoning restrictions and permit requirements, as well as proximity to schools, highways, business districts, places of worship, local first responders and countless others. At Sortino Properties in Rochester NY, one of our true passions is helping new home builders in sourcing and acquiring a lot they’re sure to enjoy for a lifetime.
Regardless of whether you’re looking for a traditional suburban lot, and oversized corner plot to build on, or expansive acreage in the Rochester or Western NY region, our team has the experience and keen insight to help simplify and streamline your project’s land acquisition phase. Here are just a few ways in which Sortino works to make the process more rewarding.
- Assistance locating larger lots, acreage and other oversized site options
- Looking for the perfect waterfront lot to build? Sortino will help you find it!
- Expert advice and consultations for those with special zoning needs and permits
- Highly-desirable corner lots in some of the most popular Rochester communities Honest, unbiased support from a team of industry-experienced residential builders
- Additional services include land clearing, equipment transport and site development
Let the Experts at Sortino Properties Help You Find the Perfect Site
Looking for residential land in a specific part of the Rochester area? Need help choosing a site that’s suited for your home business, professional practice or animals? Perhaps you’ve decided to build but aren’t quite sure where to begin? Our team of residential property specialists and custom builders bring decades of experience to each project, backed by the dedication you need to ensure that every step is handled accurately and efficiently.
To learn why so many others in the WNY area continue to trust Sortino Properties, or to schedule a time to meet and discuss your residential build ideas at length, give us a call at 585-225-7000 or reach out by email through our website’s secure and confidential contact page.