October 5, 2022
Regardless of whether you’re considering a new single-family house or a townhome, the process of personalizing it is clearly one of the most rewarding aspects of buying a new home. Here at Sortino Properties in Rochester, we go to great lengths to help our customers get the most from their new home, and thought we would take this opportunity to share some of the many upgrades and customization options that new homeowners are choosing.
Every home built by Sortino Properties comes standard with a wide array of amenities to enhance comfort and style. For those looking to add even greater distinction and convenience to their new home, here are some of the more popular custom features and upgrade options we’ve seen trending over the past year:
- Enhance your master bathroom with a fully-tiled shower for added distinction
- Installation of an EV charging station in your garage for your electric vehicle
- Add new depth and dimension to your interior with a cultured stone living room
- Black-framed windows are perfect for those seeking a unique exterior motif
- Create the perfect backyard setting with a gorgeous, low-maintenance Azek® deck
- Consider engineered hardwood flooring for affordable quality, looks, and durability
- Installation of all needed connections for those considering a home generator
If you’re in the process of shopping for new homes in Rochester, NY or the surrounding suburbs, we invite you to discover why Sortino Properties continues to be one of the region’s most sought-after home builders. Explore our single-family houses and townhomes online, or get in touch with a member of our staff to discuss your goals, explore options, or schedule a time to meet.
Sortino Properties is located at 2015 Maiden Lane in Rochester and can be reached by phone at 585-225-7000 during regular hours, or via email any time day or night by visiting our secured contact page.